Monday, September 24, 2007

What's wrong with me?

I don't know what is wrong with me but when something hurts my feelings I don't think I feel inside what most people feel inside. I can't imagine if all people felt this horrible this often. One insignificant moment and for next few hours, until I can get my mind off of it I feel like dieing. I just feel like crying, and running away. I don't' know how to control how deeply I feel things, it's always a deep cut no matter what the situation, and I think most people just don't even notice the kind of stuff that I'm agonizing over... I feel cursed or something. I have talked it out with friends and family, and co-workers before, and all I get back is.. "you've just got to get over that, because you'll never learn or grow, or get past it if you don't" well. what happens if I can't get over this? what happens to me? do I just break someday? do I close my self off from people, and live a lonely life? I just don't know. I don't feel normal, and I feel weak. I don't know that I'll ever know what's wrong with me or how to over come it.


1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Hey Tiff, sorry to hear that you had a bad day or feel this way. I know how you feel, I get that way too sometimes. All you can really do is talk about it so it doesn't eat you up inside. I know if people say something wrong to me then I am in a bad mood for several hours and then I make it worse than what it really was. I hate when people hurt my feelings..........tell me who did it and we'll go jump them! *hugs*