Thursday, September 27, 2007

hip...hip hop....hiphopanonomous

I love that line from the movie Big Daddy. the food delivery guy can't read and him and the little kid are learning to read together and he can read hippopotamus! then Adam sandler says something to the little kid, and then says " it's not his fault he can't read" lol ya it was funnier when you actually hear it. :( I'm bad at re telling stuff lol!

Anywho.. just babbling cause I'm bored. I'm so excited for halloween! I can't figure out what Allie should be, she of course wants to be one of the princesses, but I think it's just so over done with little girls, I want her to be different and original, but I'm not going to spoil her halloween and make her upset, if she won't get interested in another costume, I'll settle for tinker bell or something a little off from the princesses ;) she liked that costume when we were in WalMart.

I wish I could sew and had a sewing machine, so I could be all martha and make her something really fun, but at last I'm not and I don't so we'll just be boring... lol it will still be fun! :)

Shaun and I will dress up too but we don't know what to be either.. plus there's always the money factor so it's not really in the budget to buy a couple really cool ones for us either. ... so we'll just see what we find.. maybe we'll go to goodwill and see if there's something creative we can make ;0)

I'm excited to get pumpkins and do some fun carvings too! last year I did 3 stencils and it was pretty easy. I'm gonna do some of those again this year. It's also really fun to go pick out the pumpkins, we like to go to a farm and pick em out, it benefits them, and most of the time cause it's Oregon in October you get all muddy, and it's just a big messy fun trip! lol Sometimes we go out to this big farm that a family friend owns that we actually used to work at in the summers sometimes when we were growing up. Any how we'd go out there and they have a huge field of pumpkins and they take you out on a hay ride for free and you go wander through and pick out your punkin's and bring em back to the hey bails you rode in on and they drive you back up to where you pay like maybe a $1 per punkin. And at night they have a HUGE corn maze that on certain dates is "haunted" and they have volunteer kids dress up scary and hide throughout the maze and jump out at you! it's really fun! ;)

ok.. this post it ridiculously long, I'm done now! thanks for reading!

Adios good buddies.

2 comments:

Daelyn Fortney said...

This is a great time of year! :-)

Cyndi Bohan said...

I loved Big Daddy!
I think it's cool that you dress up for Halloween...I need to start doing that!