Sunday, September 30, 2007

Allie amazes me sometimes...

She's sitting on the big chair pretending to read daddy's sports illustrated magazine and is singing various nursery rhymes that she can remember as if she's reading them straight out of the magazine she's looking at. It's so cute. She turns the page and starts in on a new story, lol. She has such an imagination! Now she's a monster stomping through the house roaring with her hands up like paws, lol...now she's in the cubbord that's attached to the desk, we haven't got anything in it yet and she can fit snugly in there. She has closed the door and is talking to "merry old soul" apparently. I could just sit here and narrate a day in the life of Allie and it would be pretty entertaining. Actually I sat down and wanted to make a new post and couldn't think of what to write about and just started watching Allie, and thought it was funny, so I wrote that. ;)

Sadie and Shaunie are a sleep on the couch supposedly watching the seattle/san fran game. :) well it's sunday afternoon and we're all just being kinda lazy... I want to see if my mom wants to come with me later and go shopping for some new winter clothes for Allie and maybe a few things for yours truly. Although it's kinda "icky" outside and I'm not jumping around anxiously to go out in the "icky" weather to go shopping, but Allie only has maybe 2 pair of pants that are long enough for her, almost all of her current pants fit still but she's too tall for them now. It's so expensive to buy new clothes every season! but she's not going to stop growing anytime soon. :)

well... hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, and getting some relaxation in! Talk to ya'll (momsville) tomorrow. and the rest of you.. get with the program and at least email me... lol! :) j/k still friends .... (I guess).. hehee.

peace.

2 comments:

Cyndi Bohan said...

Allie's so cute! I just love little ones and their imaginations! I hear you on buying clothes too, all Jack's pants are too short this year as well!

Daelyn Fortney said...

I love hearing about children's imaginations. :-)