Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mommy get's to go shopping and Daddy get's points in the Love bank ;)

So Shaun and I were talking and he said we'd have a little extra money this month because of an extra paycheck. So I asked timidly if I could have a clothes budget and get a few new things. He said I could (he manages all the money so I know he knows what we can and can't do) yay! So first chance I got (yesterday) I was off to the store as soon as grandma picked up the little one. I planned to stop at a few different stores, but needed to go to walmart first.... I never made it past walmart, lol. they had a lot of cute clothes and I knew they were the most competitive prices anyway, so I just kept looking and trying stuff on. I think I went back the dressing room like 5 times, the lady was getting sick of me. I didn't find any shoes I wanted or the earrings I was looking for but hey, I got 3 pair of pants, like 6 or 7 new tops, some new undies, 3 pictures for the house, 1 toy for Allie, and some decorative potpourri stuff(had to look that word up, great scott!) (that I need to find a cute bowl for). But after all that NEW stuff, I was on cloud 9! just getting a few little things made me so happy, made me feel so good.... I'm easily pleased I guess.

Grandma helped get Allie some new clothes for the winter the other day so she was taken care of too. **deep breath** ahhhh.... all is well :) it's amazing how a little extra money just wipes away the stress, lol. anyway.. just thought I'd share my bliss!

My friend and I are going shopping again this weekend not for me :( but for our friend who's getting married in about a week and we get to pick out some lingerie for her for the bachelorette party this sat! whooo, saucy! ;) lol


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its always nice to get a little something for yourself! :)

Daelyn Fortney said...

Im glad you had fun shopping and got lot's of new stuff!

Cyndi Bohan said...

Money for clothes sure makes me feel good too! Glad you got some things for yourself!