Tuesday, September 18, 2007

random pics...

So... there's a couple here of Allie being cute, she found a flower outside by our house, and I put it in her hair for her, so she started posing for the camera, it was so cute! And there's a couple of the new bead-in-a-bag set we got that I was talking about yesterday, it was only $40 bucks for the comforter, flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillow cases, shams, and a bed skirt. It was like 10pm last night before I got to it, so I just kinda threw it on, and didn't get pics of it with the bed skirt or shams on, or the other side of the reverseable comforter, which is a little more "boy" for Shaun's sake , lol. it's a grid pattern with the same colors as the flower side. ;) and there are a couple pics I found of Allie and Sadie pup when they were both younger ;) I forget how cute Sadie was... aww, why can't they stay that small?


3 comments:

Cyndi Bohan said...

The comforter is very pretty! I love the colors! Mine is actually similar. LOL
Your daughter and the pup are just adorable. We had a puppy named Sadie before!

Tiffany Ochsner said...

aww :) cute!
thanks Cyndi!

Daelyn Fortney said...

Awwww I love the picture of Allie holding the puppy!