Saturday, September 15, 2007

Some pics of our house and the dreaded FLOORS!

Ok...bear with me these are just a couple that kind of show the house. (more the floors than the house) but you can see the living room which is the most furnished room in the house at this point, after taking these pis and looking at them I realized I REALLY need something on the walls, pictures, paintings, decorative painting, anything, something! it looks so bare! I want to do some stenciling on a lot of the walls throughout the whole house, but I'm kind of chicken, I don't want it to look horrible then have to go through painting over everything :( not fun, and NOT cheap. So ya.. I'm still waiting for more inspiration, I might start with Allie's room if I get some money for more paint someday....


you'll see the hall in which we have started on but are at a dead halt for the lack of the right kind of wood to finish repairing it. So as you can see there are gaping holes in the hall and our bedroom floor, we have a tarp on the one in the hall to walk over it, but it's getting really old, I just want it done. I may have to turn MARTHA and do it my self who knows.


okie dokie.. now for the pictures................




Living Room

Our little computer desk ;)
Front door/entry way
Looking into the dining room
The dining room
Looking into the dining room from the kitchen
From dining room to front door
Allie's room (not finished yet) light purple walls though!
Allie's room
Hall
Corner in our bedroom (floors not finished yet)

What Sadie did to our blinds in the bedroom :( stupid dog.











4 comments:

Lizzy said...

looks great!!!!

"stupid sadie", lol. my blinds are like that in my bedroom too from when I had a cat and just never got around to fixing them.

Shannon said...

Your house looks great even if it isn't finished. I think we have the same couch you do. LOL I love the wall colors you've picked!

Monica said...

Love the floors!!!

Daelyn Fortney said...

Beautiful floors!!