Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday... euuck

Morning... I hope everyone's weekend was excellent! ours was decent. We didn't get a lot done as far as responsibilities go. one load of laundry, no packing, no dishes... hehehe...but we relaxed, had a big bbq at my parents house sunday afternoon, that turned out ok with 20 + people there ;) (my brother's thing) Sunday was good I was in the toddler room volunteering at the early service and Shaun stayed home with Allie, and then brought her to church to join me after my "shift". He did really good with her although he made it sound like it almost gave him a heart attack and a permanent twitch, hahah... he called me like 3 times in a row while I was still in the classroom, and finally I told the other girls that I needed to answer it. I answered and the first thing he says is, "where are you?" with quite a sense of urgency.... and i said in the toddle room where I've been all morning that you knew about all day... then he goes on to say he's down the hall in the childerens wing and was trying to check Allie in and she got near the little kids restroom and said as she bolted in before Shaun could stop her, " I have to go potty!" so he was calling me to see if I was close and could go in to see check on her! hehehe, it was really funny.. (had to be there) I thought it was cute that he was so stressed out over it. he hasn't had to do a whole lot with her all by himself, and this was a good opportunity! well, gotta actually start working..

have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, no fair making fun of me. It's not very nice. :P

Tiffany Ochsner said...

hehehe.. you know I love you! it was cute.

Shelly said...

It will do him good! :)