Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Morning..
it's tuesday. the sun is out, and I hear it's supposed to be kinda decent today. I'm getting more and more excited about finally moving out of our crappy apartment! it's about 2 weeks away! I've got to try and pick out colors for the house before we even get a chance to move in. We've seen it a few times now so I know what everything looks like and the colors in there now. I spent like 4 hours there during the home inspection, ugh! So... any suggestions are welcome! I'm partial to fun colors and lots of detail. I would like to actually stencil in lots of fun designs on the walls but I don't think we'll have time to do that before we move in, we'll just have to paint the walls and I can work on that later... I can't decide what colors to do the living room, dinning room, and kitchen. it's all kinda small spaces so I'm not sure what colors would be good so that it won't make it look smaller, but I don’t' want it to be boring either. the living room is a decent size though, so I can probably have a little more flexibility with that room. We are definitely painting Allie's room a light purple. She's already requested it. ;)

I'm going to put some of the pictures from the listing of the living room, dining, and kitchen and you can help me think! :)

so... hope everyone's day is going well. keep the peace, smile, and laugh when you can!

Adios Amigos...
















2 comments:

Shelly said...

I suck at interior design, Tiff... sorry! :) But the house looks great! Nice & roomy!

Jason and Jenn said...

Hey Tiff! Your house looks cute! You were right, it looks much different on the inside than you would expect by seeing it from outside. I'm excited for you to move it!
Thanks for watching my cat for me. How do you like the dress?