Friday, June 8, 2007

Good morning.
I'm feeling kinda invisible today. I have been getting a weird vibe from the two other women I work with lately, and yesterday and today I've just kinda felt like it's not worth trying anymore. they seem to just talk over me and look past me like I'm not even here. work stuff and personal chit chat, they both just talk to each other and it's like I'm not even in the room. it used to be a little more loose and fun in the office, but I feel like at least one of them has a chip on her shoulder for some reason. I don't know... I'm just getting sick of being ignored, and walked on. I think I'm very capable and can take on more responsibility than I have, and I feel like by boss the other woman of the two in my office just looks at me like I'm a moron and she has to keep it simple when she's talking to me. Anyway.. just venting a little. I'll check back in later to give an update. it had better get better or I'm going to go insane. I e-mailed my ex about the whole father's day issue with Allie yesterday and I haven't heard back yet.

well.. carry on. hope everyone out there has a good day, I'm off to try....

asta manyana.

6 comments:

Daelyn Fortney said...

Oooh I hope things get better! :-)

Anonymous said...

thanks. I'm just in a rut. I'm sure "this too shall pass"

nate and anne said...

Hey tiff, sorry things at work have been crappy. Its stressful enough being at work without all the drama. Maybe you could talk to one of the ladies this week and tell her you've noticed an attitude change and ask if you said or did anything that upset them....WOMEN....why are we so difficult to get along with???

P.s. I'm so glad you have a blog! I LOVE those wedding pictures, you are such a cute family! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks Anne... by the end of the day the two ladies I work with got a lot better, but I still have my suspicions on what they really think of me. there are just too many moments that feel weird to me. Anyway.. thanks for commenting. ;) I'm sure I will make improovements along the line. ;) talk to you soon.

Monica said...

sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you.

Shelly said...

Women are very hard to work with! I'd work with a bunch of men instead - anyday! Good luck Tiff! Let us know how the whole Father's Day thing works out!