Friday, April 4, 2008

My LAST Day!

I'm a big bottle of excitment! lol! Everyone's being really nice today!haha so far I got a card and a hand made beaded bracelet from a friend here, and lots of goodbyes. We're doing mexican food for lunch today, and Greta and another guy from work and I are going to do some Irish Car bombs after work! (carol ann's, baileys, and guiness) YUM! and maybe play some pool too...

So ya this is it! I'm going to NOT miss it here! lol.... but I will miss some good friends I've made a long the way of course.

I'll be posting about my new job as soon as I get a day or two under my belt :)


so long....

hello.....

3 comments:

Daelyn Fortney said...

Have fun tonight! :-)

Cyndi Bohan said...

I'm glad things are going well Tiff!

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON BABY!!! Love ya mean it!

ps yes I know I'm a little late...