Monday, March 31, 2008

Well it's my last week at Carlton....

It's going to be long but short at the same time... there are some great friends that I've gotten to know over the span of 2 years, and when you think about spending the majority of your days 5 days a week with people at work for 2 years of your life you've invested a lot with some people and with others you've endured and soaked up a lot of emotions and experiences that will stay with you forever. So I'll be trying to touch base with some of those people I've invested in and have a relationship there and make sure they've got my phone # to keep in touch and let them now I'll miss them. Other's I'll be rejoicing that I won't have to deal with them anymore! hehehe And of course I'm getting anxious and a little nervous for the new position, and the new relationships and people to endure lol not knowing what I'll come face to face with, the good, the bad and the ugly.... they're all out there lurking in the shadows waiting for any moment to leap out and ..... oh sorry got a little carried away there.. ;) you get the picture.

on the lighter side, I got to go shopping for some new work clothes! yay! shopping! lol... that always makes a girl feel good :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A new job. It will be awesome!