Monday, February 18, 2008

Playin at the mountain!

We had such a blast! it was a little slow goin with parking, and how busy it was up there since it was sooo sunny and beautiful, and finding a good place for all of us, esp Allie to have a good safe place to tube. But once we found our little spot and got goin it was awesome! Allie did so good, and thank goodness her snow clothes worked well, she didn't get wet at all. My brother came up with us which was awesome, and took a lot of pictures which we really awesome cause I wanted to make sure I got some but I was really keeping a tight watch on Allie since it was so slippery and the snow wasn't packed much and we kept falling down as far as 3 feet or more with each step in most places. I had no room for taking pictures, I was on high alert with Allie running around! :)
Here's a few Jenn took, and I'll post more when I get some from my brother :)
Allie loved the snow!
This is Anne and I goin down the hill! poor girl was about to fly off the back! but it was fun!
Anne and Nate were trying to go down together and Nate was sliding before she got on so she grabbed on to his hood (kinda choking him, hahaha.... whoops!) she eventually got on with him and took off down the hill!
Anne and Jenn

Shaunie and I ;)


Jason and Jenn :)

Anne and Nate :)

THE GIRLS! :)

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

very cute pictures! looks like so much fun!

Daelyn Fortney said...

How fun!! Great pictures! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Great pictures!

Cyndi Bohan said...

Love the pictures! It's so much fun sledding/tubing! :o)

Mary said...

snow is soo much fun to play in...love the pics! Everyone looks like they are having a blast!