Friday, February 8, 2008

Jenn's Wedding!

So... she finally got back her professional pictures, and I found a few with us (Shaun & I) (Anne & Nate) in them! I assumed I'd look like my horrible picture taking self, but I don't look half bad for being 20-50lbs overweight and 6 ft taller than everyone else. lol. *sigh* someday I'll look better right? anyway.. regarless of how I look, I still want to cherrish the moment! Jenn's Wedding was so amazing! it was truely a fairytale wedding! everything went so well, and everything looked amazing, I'll have to post more pictures sometime of the rest of it. We all had a great time, and now all three of us are married!!! heeeehaaww! now get on with havin babies you two!!! lol. I can't wait we'll all be barefoot and standing around pregnant in our kitchens talking about how our backs hurt, and our feet hurt, and the heartburn, and the fear of delivery! lol, it will be great! lol.

So, here's to you Jenn! Congratulations! Jason is a great guy, and you two will be happy for many years to come! just keep on sayin your sorry when you should, sayin I love you even before you should, and keep the Lord first and at the center of your marriage! I'm so happy for you!

4 comments:

Daelyn Fortney said...

Those are great pictures! You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What pretty pictures! :)

sis said...

pretty photos!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay, that's a fun post! Thanks for the encouraging words!