Wednesday, June 6, 2007


This is one of my favorite pictures of us. Shaun and I just got married in April, and my little Allie was the cutest little flower girl ever! She did play her part in the wedding with her own style.... she was spotted up on stage with us several times. The funniest was caught on tape by Shaun's brother, she went up and stood next to me but far enough out of my vision that I didn't notice her, Shaun was watching the whole thing, while trying to concentrate on our marriage!... she then sat down on the platform and started rocking backwards a little farther towards laying flat on her back with every rock, and pretty soon all you saw was her little bare legs up in the air, her pull up showing to all the guests, and then plop legs down and flat on her back! hahah, it's was so funny to watch after on the camera. She's definitely a character! We love her expressions, dramatics, and overall personality. I wanted to get at least one pic up to get started, I'll have to work on some more soon. enjoy.

8 comments:

Shelly said...

What a beautiful picture! You make a very nice couple - and little Allie is adorable!

Anonymous said...

thanks Shelly! you're sweet. I love my little angel girl.

Daelyn Fortney said...

Absolutely beautiful! :-)

Tiffany Ochsner said...

thank you Daelyn :) thanks for checking it out...

Anonymous said...

Great picture sorry, I couldn't make it up for the wedding dawn and I had to work, wish I Could have been there.

Anonymous said...

ya, ya, ya... excuses excuses! ;) it's ok, we did miss you guys. hope things are going well down there! we'll have to do another camping trip sometime this summer!

tlk to u later:)

Anonymous said...

I'll find out what weekends Dawn is working and we will have to plan around that. Hope everything is well talk to yous guys later

Tiffany Ochsner said...

cool. ya, I'm sure shaun would like another get away ;)