Wednesday, June 6, 2007

In the begining...

Well... here goes.. I thought it might be cool to start a blog. don't know who on earth will read it or care, but it might be fun. We'll just have to wait and see. ;)

Here's a little about me...
I live in Portland, OR born and raised. I am married to a wonderful man named Shaun. I have a beautiful daughter named Allie, she's almost 3 as she'll tell you promptly apon your asking. We have a stupid dog named Sadie, she's a 1 yr old beagle, and a bundle of trouble. Allie calls her her Sadie pup, it's cute. I have one brother who's name is David. I work as a purchasing asst in a large manufacturing plant in Milwaukie, OR. I enjoy sleeping, eating out, haning out with my friends, spending time with my Allie, animals of almost any kind, nice weather, swimming, camping, etc... lots of stuff like that.

I hope to keep this up and give my self and other's some entertainment out of my posts, life experiences and learn from other people out there whom I respect and look up to.

this may be the longest you'll ever read from me, I'm not too lengthy unless I'm really into something. (and note to self right now, if it's a really long comment or reply I may not read it!) I don't like to spend too much time reading over stuff, just short enjoyable snipets people! ;)

well, here goes.....
Adios for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great honey, just don't spend all your time on it. ;)

Tiffany Ochsner said...

thanks babe. I'm not techincal enough to spend a lot of time on it. I hope some one actually reads it sometimes ;)

Shelly said...

I'm reading it! And I, like you, only like snipets! LOL

Anonymous said...

haha! thanks!

Daelyn Fortney said...

Yay for blogging!!!! :-)