Sunday, December 28, 2008

When Allie's 5.....

She'll have a new baby brother or sister. :) That's what we've told Allie to help her know when the baby is coming... yep. the baby.  We are within a week of starting the second trimester and feel that we can freely let all of our friends and loved ones know of our happy news!  

Everything is going fine just as it did with the first pregnancy, so we all pray that trend continues :)  We are all very excited and blessed that God has given us this opportunity and incredible blessing.  I intend to keep friends and family updated on my blog with pictures and post of my progress throughout the pregnancy.  Here are a couple ultrasound pictures from my 12 week visit last week.  I'll do a belly picture a little further down the line and post a new belly picture regularly to show baby's growth :)  





9 comments:

Lizzy said...

awwwwwwwwwwww love it!!!! so you did end up having the ultrasound, yippee!

nate and anne said...

Yay for second trimester! :) I'm excited to see the belly pictures! You are good at this blogging thing, I am terrible, I need to put a new post up sometime, huh?

nate and anne said...

p.s. I can't believe Allie will be FIVE already, wow...time has flown by tiff, I can still remember you calling me up in seattle to tell me you were pregnant with allie! :)

Cyndi Bohan said...

Awwwww, you can see the baby so well in these ultrasound pics! :o)

Jason and Jenn said...

Yeah, first baby pictures!

Patti said...

Congrats, how exciting!!!

Garth Hamilton said...

Hey cous'. I'm so excited for you!

I'm not sure if I let you know or not, but I linked your page to my own blog list in December. Hopefully you will gain some readers. I also found the link to David's page. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Awwww the little bean is getting bigger and bigger! Sooooo cute!!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Ok, you've been off a week, where is it? ;-)