Tuesday, October 7, 2008

i-dog ;)

So Shaun bought me an i-dog tonight simply because we went through burger king for dinner on our way to church tonight and Allie got a mini i-dog toy in her kids meal, and mommy was fascinated by it.  I was all ready to go back to burger king on our way home and either buy another kids meal and pretend I wasn't only in it for the toy, or beg the girl working if I can just buy one of the i-dogs with out the meal which we didn't need or want, haha! I thought it was so cute, I was just going to put it on my desk to look at and I knew allie wouldn't give her's up lol!   So then Shaun says why don't we just go down to fred meyer and you can get a real one and use it with your ipod! .......awwwwww :) he's so good to me...


Allie kept calling him "big fella" on the way home it was hilarious... cause her's is smaller and didn't really do anything other than a button that lit up the face like the real idog does.  So she was impressed with "the big fella". haha... 

here's a performance from Snoop Dog in honor of dogs and my new i-dog ;) thanks sweetie!


1 comment:

nate and anne said...

Shaun is so sweet. You guys are so perfect together, i love hearing good things like that :) I have to see this i-dog thing, I dont think i've ever heard of it. Sounds cute though!