Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thanks everyone :)

All the supportive comments were very sweet. and really it just reinforces that the true friends I have care, and pay attention. I'm privileged to have you all as such good friends, it just will always bother me to have "so so" friends, ya know? I'm just not the kind to befriend someone without giving it my all.

Hope everyone had a great mem day weekend! I am working on the pictures for my post :) coming soon! :)

ta ta for now.....

tell someone you love them today.

4 comments:

Daelyn Fortney said...

Just wanted to say HOWDY! :-)

Daelyn Fortney said...

Hi Tiff! Hope you are doing well! :-)

nate and anne said...

Hey Tiff!

Now that I FINALLY have a blog I feel a little more updated :) Hope you're having a good week, I don't know if you check this very often, but I'll call you if I don't hear from you...do you wanna do something this wed? either the 6 of us or a girls night with you, jenn and i? talk to you soon!

love,
Anne

nate and anne said...

Oh yeah! And you have to add me to your blog list now :) thelucias.blogspot.com