Thursday, December 13, 2007

Needed to post...

Something.

I haven't posted in a while cause I haven't been very motivated.... Some day's I feel chatty and some days I just don't. More often than not I don't feel all that chatty hence the not wanting to post with out a picture along with it. So... ya this is me posting with out a pic. Extremely interesting huh? Let's see we got Christmas lights up at the house, re-arranged the living room for a tree, got the tree, decorated the tree. Now to finish Christmas shopping, yay.

I guess that's about it.... hope I have satisfied the blogging community out there, lol.

I'll post more when I have some pics or something worth ranting about ;)

peace
love
and coffee

5 comments:

Daelyn Fortney said...

This works! :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oooh I like! Alot!

Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with just ranting about nothing! I think we all do it sometimes!!! hmmm coffee....that sounds really good right now! :)

Cyndi Bohan said...

Blogging is blogging, pic or not! :o) I'm glad you're about done with your Christmas stuff, me too!