Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ice Skating!

We took Allie ice skating for her first time last weekend, and she had a blast! :) She did pretty good, I thought she'd be more scared, but she wasn't. She kept wanting me to hold both her hands and she'd just kinda hang from me (which was hard by the way) and so she wasn't keeping her skates on the ice a lot, she was just having fun I think. ;) She did let me pull her and keep her skates down quite a lot, she skated for almost 30 mins straight! Needless to say mommy, daddy and grandma were very tired and soar after only 30 mins cause none of us had been skating in a very long time! But we had fun and got a couple cute pictures!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww ya'll are so cute! I'd kill myself on skates lol

Cyndi Bohan said...

Great pics! Glad you all had a good time. I love ice skating!

Daelyn Fortney said...

Ooooh I love ice skating! :-)