Friday, August 31, 2007

Labor Day Weekend...

So... it's FRIDAY! whoopiee! We have plans to go back down to Taylor Park for a long weekend of camping! Should be fun, probably kinda quiet cause it's just going to be Shaun, Allie and I and my brother. Of course Allie can cause quite a stir when she wants to , so it may not be as quiet as we think ;) We're going to bring her little power wheels dune buggy thing so she can ride all over the camp reaking havic on poor unsuspecting campers, with mom in tow chasing after her yelling, "you won't get desert if you don't stop!!!"... ahhhh! lol And of course we'll bring a few games to play because it's tradition... Taylor Park is a place to sit and play games untill the wee hours of the night with your family and loved ones. Our one delema will be find games we can play with 3 people :( we were trying to find some one else that might like to come so that we'd have an even # of people for games, but we had no success with that. We'll make the best of it though, I'm thinking Allie will pretty much keep me busy, and Shaun and David can play games.

I'll bring my camera and probably take pics but who knows when I'll actually get them up... :o/
Hope everyone has an awesome long weekend, stay safe, and I look forward to catching up on all the "dish" on wed!

peace, love, and happiness....
or just bye.

3 comments:

Daelyn Fortney said...

Have a great weekend!! :-)

Shelly said...

Hope you had an awesome time Tiff!

Shelly said...

Hope you had an awesome time Tiff!