Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday, a week and counting!

hidy ho neighbors...

well we begin this week with a slight panic, as I just realized that I only have a week to pack up the apartment before we have to move this weekend! eeeek!! luckily it's not terribly big, but we do have a lot of junk, it will actually be nice to get rid of a lot of it. anyone I know want an espresso maker? I have an extra one cause Shaun got me a new one for my birthday last year ;) he's so sweet and so good to me I can't wait for the rest of our lives together. Hope every one's father's day was good, ours turned out pretty good I think. My ex came over to see Allie on sat, I was there when he came and really, to Allie it was like any other time he was there, she didn't understand it was supposed to be anything special, and he certainly didn't do anything to make it special. He chatted with my grandma a lot of the time, checked his e-mail on my parents computer for a while, etc... nothing new. But for Shaun and my dad (Allie's grandpa) we went to Michael's and got some crafts to make for them, and wrapped them up and gave them with cards to Shaunie daddy and Grandpa after dinner last night, they thought they were really cute! of course mommy painted and wrote on them and framed them, but they will enjoy thinking of Allie when the look at them. :)

No comments: