Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Camping May 2007

Here we are at our family campsite hanging out and playing games. My brother took these pics and I stole them off his blog ;) hehehe... so here are a few recent pics of me and my family, everyone is in these except dad, he was busy that weekend. It was also my birthday, so we did a little b-day cake, which Allie enjoyed more than anyone.



My mom, Shaun and I playing games at the table....

This is Shaun my husband and my brother David.

Again, a cute picture of Shaun and David.


This is MY truck. I love it!



Allie and Mommy swinging ;)

About to make a wish......

Allie love's "party cake"!

Allie with a messy face, but soooo cute ;)

All smiles ;) my sweetie...

Shaunie and Allie, and Sadie pup.

Mommy, Allie, and Sadie pup.

Four generations ;) and happy ones....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, your truck?

Tiffany Ochsner said...

yes my truck ;)

Cyndi Bohan said...

What great pics! :o)

Shannon said...

Your Allie is just the cutest!

Daelyn Fortney said...

Ooooh great pictures! :-)

Monica said...

Love the pics!!